Saturday, July 28, 2007

Just my Luck

Good day all

Heres something that i have never done when it comes to writing down stuff. Boast.

To be frank I have always been a proud one and self obsessed like every virgo, not giving a damn about what I say or do or what effects it makes on others.

Now since I dont like showing these traits to people, I choose not to further disclose the skeletons in my closet.

Anyway, the reason why i have chosen to mention all this nonsense is for the pure fact to tell you all that I am the luckiest person on Earth. I really dont even feel right while writing this, because I have no idea what you all will make of this. But as an advise. Dont think about it.

Its something that i just wish to write and for the sake of keeping my blog alive, i wrote it here. Its nothing to appreciate or nothing to criticize its something that I have chosen to engrave on the stones of time.

So later, when maybe the days wont be as glorious as they are now, Ill look back at this and say to myself " Life wasnt always a bitch". Because for now, even though there is the case of influenza and the weird case of pain only in the right leg, i couldnt wish for anything else (A good hair texture would help although). I just feel happy for everything and anything around me and dont hope for anything else, for time will not listen to hopes and fears, it will tell...

Only time will tell...

3 comments:

Ko said...

:)

Captain Grim said...

:D

Liar Goodspeed said...

'boasting' to understatement of the millenium thaa!
:D

happy friends never 'boast', they just make you happier